Here is a photo tribute to Jimi Hendrix, featuring a lefty 1963/1964 Olympic White Strat,
1st edition Monterey/Fillmore/Woodstock posters, and a 50w Marshall head with a 4×12 cab from 1973.
Hendrix played several white Strats, including the 1966 with rosewood board seen at the 1968 Miami
Pop Festival, and also the 1968 with maple board seen at Woodstock. He also owned a righty 1963 Olympic
White Strat which looks very much like this 1963-1964 Strat, except of course mine is lefty. Actually,
Jimi did own a few left handed Strats. Oh well, all in the spirit of the Hendrixian White Strat theme!
Posters featured are:
1. Flying Eyeball Poster: Feb 1, 1969 BG 105, Original 1st Print-Rick Griffin
2. Jimi Hendrix Experience: FME 007 Fillmore East, May 10 1968, Original 1st Print-David Byrd
3. Masonic Temple/Detroit Feb 23 1968, Commemorative Poster from 1991-Gary Grimshaw
4. Dancing Beetle, Oct 10, 1968 Winterland, BG 140, Original 1st Print-Rick Griffin & Victor Moscoso
5. Woodstock, Aug 15-17 1969, WDS690815 Original 1st Print-Arnold Skolnick
6. Monterey Pop Festival, June 16 1967, Original Silver Foil 1st Print-Tom Wilkes