2019 Left Handed Gibson Custom Shop SG/Les Paul Custom in Heather Poly finish. This is a Made-To-Measure/special order, one-off guitar in Mint Condition with COA and all accessories. It is similar to a 1961 SG/Les Paul Custom but with 2 Humbuckers, so you don’t have the 3rd PUP getting in the way when picking like on the vintage model.
- VOS finish
- Split Diamond headstock motif
- Bound Ebony fingerboard
- Reflector cap knobs
- 57 classic humbuckers
- Long Vibrola with Lyre-engraved coverplate
- “Les Paul Custom” embossed on small plaque at end of fingerboard
- “Les Paul Custom” Truss Rod Cover
- Custom-style block inlays (including on the 1st fret)
- Grover tuners
The neck is on the slimmer side, and the weight is light at around 6.5 lbs.
This is a very cool Gibson guitar that is unique and one-of-a-kind. And Gibson Custom Shop guitars in Left Handed are almost impossible to get now, and the wait period is 9+ months based on several of my recent orders.